OIC offers students information and resources so that they can help themselves and their community.
Once a month OIC invites a representative from the community to share information about the community services they offer.
Today we had a representative from Community Health Center of Oklahoma Inc. She delivered an enlightening presentation about the 100+ Community Health Care centers located here in Oklahoma!
She also shared information about the excellent services, which are offered to our students and their entire families.
Some of the services offered include:
• Chronic Disease Management (Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Asthma)
• Women’s Health (Breast Exams, Pap Smears, Family Planning, STD’s)
• WIC & Healthy Start Programs
• Preventative Cancer Screening
• Behavioral Health Services
• Pharmacy Assistance
• Dental Services (deep cleanings, fillings, stainless steel crowns, extractions, root canals, fluoride treatments for children)
• Free Legal Aid Clinics
• Free Transportation Services To and From the Clinic for the whole family!
Please don’t let the lack of reliable Transportation, Homelessness, Prescription drug cost, and Insurance keep you from living your best life.
Major insurance is accepted including Medicare, Medicaid, and Sooner Care. Uninsured patients are charged $30 minimum payment.
Fees are further discounted based on income, family size & all students are provided discounts!
Visit www.communityhealthok.org or for more information call OIC (405) 235-2651