Skills, Opportunity, Achievement, Responsiblity
The SOAR Program is for young adults between 18-24 years old who have been involved or at risk for involvement with the police/corrections.
- Been in trouble and looking for you life to turn around
- Unsure of your next steps: job, school, career
- Need help figure out your life as an Adult
- Tired of being talked down to
- Get money after completing 75% of the program
- Receive monthly gift card for participation
- Free dinner on session nights
- Learn skills to start your own business and become your own boss.
This workforce product was funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. The produce was created by the grantee and does not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Labor. The U.S. Department of Labor makes no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind, express or implied, with respect to such information, including any information on linked sites and including but not limited to, accuracy of the information or its completeness, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, continued availability, or ownership. This product is copyrighted by the institution that created it. The SOAR program is an equal opportunity employer/program, and auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. This program is entirely funded by a $4.5M grant from the U.S. Department of Labor
New Referrals Scan Code Below