- Find updates regarding COVID-19 from a trusted source.
- Food, health, fitness, download nutrition tips, find Spanish resources and more.
- Discover more ways to be healthy and stay well with Feel Great OIC.
- Information on food safety plus recalls and alerts.
- Over 1-in-5 Oklahoma children do not get enough to eat. Discover: Resources for COVID-19, apply for SNAP, read information regarding P-EBT (Pandemic Electronic Benefits transfer.
- Information on health conditions, wellness issues, and more in easy-to-read language.
- You will discover several self-assessment tools that you can use to get a better idea of how you have been feeling. Use these tools as a guide only and remember that this is not a diagnosis. Your results from these tools should not be used in place of a doctor’s evaluation. The assessments cover depression, anxiety, sleep, and substance abuse.
- Practical information to help consumers build healthier diets, resources and tools for dietary assessment, nutrition education, and other user-friendly nutrition information.
- Free and lost-cost sliding scale medical clinics.
- How to make healthy food choices.
- Information about the health of Oklahoma
- Certified Healthy Oklahoma
- And more
- You must schedule your appointment.
- Tips and tools to live healthier
- Healthy Recipes
A good nights sleep will help you increase your immunity system, prevent weight gain, improves your memory and more.
- Use the Vaccine Finder link to find where you may get the flu vaccine. The site now includes areas for the COVID vaccine (Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTec, and Johnson & Johnson's Janssen).
Disclaimer: The health information provided by OIC's Wellness Project is not meant to take the place of health care or services you may need. Please see your primary health care provider about any personal health concerns.